Saturday, January 28, 2012

Jack Attack

Oh, I've been remiss. Poor Jacko, the neglect of the second child is such a real thing (just ask me. I was a second child and completely ignored for most of my life. Ask Matt and Arie. Poor me.). These photos are from January, when Jack was but a wee 8 months old. Now he's working on 10 months. Around 8 months Jack started sitting up really well, clapping (he maybe started that around 7 months...see? I'm terrible, I can't even remember.), and enjoying pushing himself up on his arms during tummy time. Towards the end of January he also started saying "dada." Why do dads get the first word, always? Why??? I don't care, it was so cute it really doesn't matter.




Jack's favorite activities around this time consisted of a) watching Lauren and b) watching Stella. The picture above is Jack mid clap. He takes the palm of his right hand and claps the top of his left hand. It's about the cutest thing ever. Jacko also has his bottom two teeth, which you can see in the photo above, just slightly. He got those around 7 months, both at the same time like Laur.



Jacko in his stroller at the zoo on an unseasonably warm January day (no coat!).




Above, some serious baby perfection. I mean really.



Jack and Lauren are patient with their mother wannabe photographer, like all Coleman children (my mom and Aunt Jane are relentless photographers. Yes, I intended to use the word "relentless." I am happy and proud to have inherited that trait from them). Bless them.

No comments:

Post a Comment